What is Trace Profiling?
We define Trace Profiling as a feature that can tell users what happened for every thread during a distributing trace span.
What does Trace Profiling do?
- How all threads were executed is recorded and can be replayed.
- The exact thread which executed the trace span is highlighted.
- The logs printed by each thread are collected and correlated to the relative thread with its timestamp.
- The code execution flame graph is correlated to the time series where the CPU is busy.
- The network-related metrics are correlated to the time series where the network syscalls are executing.
- The file-related metrics are correlated to the time series where the file syscalls are executing.