Trace Profiling Read more
- How all threads were executed is recorded and can be replayed.
- The exact thread which executed the trace span is highlighted.
- The logs printed by each thread are collected and correlated to the relative thread with its timestamp.
- The code execution flame graph is correlated to the time series where CPU is busy.
- The network-related metrics are correlated to the time series where the network syscalls are executing.
- The file-related metrics are correlated to the time series where the file syscalls are executing.
An example about "Pessimistic Lock": the thread task-2 spends most of its time to wait thread task-1. And also you can see the stack info. Read more
An example about "Thread Starvation": the request waited for some time after the IO started before it was actually executed, indicating that the thread resources were insufficient. Read more